Monday, April 18, 2005

yo WHATTUP!!!!!!!!!!

hi

thanks amanda for the invite!!

everyone still cool for kelly's first tuesday of the month or what? elsewhere? maybe we should lock it in for a while and see how numbers go, then think about moving if need be?


UPDATE: Map of where Kelly's is. 285 King St Newtown, just down from Newtown station, opposite the Post Office. This is Amanda, hmmmm -- what is the etiquette of updating someone else's post on a group blog. I dunno. Anyway I've done it. So sue me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Spleenie said...

Gday

Kellys should be ok, only reason I didn't go last time was because of child-care issues.

Hope the page works,

Cheers Spleenie

8:26 PM  
Blogger Spleenie said...

PS please make it so that you don't have to register with blogger.com to be able to post comments. I don't really want to be associated with them if I don't have to.

Cheers, Spleenie

8:31 PM  
Blogger Disappearing Boy said...

Well ... Meetup charging for service kinda blows, so I hope this blog takes off. Should be able to make Kellys next month ...

10:30 AM  
Blogger Soon said...

Kellys is in Newtown right?

12:18 PM  
Blogger Glen Fuller said...

nah, updating the post is totally cool Amanda! group blog and no one owns posts! ownership is bad, mmkay?

actually, no, rent is bad, ownership is fine. yes yes.

11:42 PM  
Blogger James said...

The next week is full on for me = too many social engagements me thinks which is rare - but looking forward to catching up again next Tuesday.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Glen Fuller said...

hey! yes catching should be fun! Pool! haha!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Yep, I'll be there; and am now a member of the meetup site, I'll start pasting up some goth jpegs and crap poetry as soon as I get home from skool. Yippeez.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home