Thursday, May 19, 2005

Blogtalk Drinks

I mentioned on the old meetup site the possibility of something happening in conjunction with the academic Blogtalk Downunder conference. There is an informal gathering after the first day of the program for the conference. Program here. I am speaking on the first day.

Drinks (and probably dinner at some point!) are at the Royal Hotel, 5 Ways Paddington, after 6pm tomorrow (Friday, 19 May).

Not sure who will be going or what is really happening. I think a few people will go. I will be going!

2 Comments:

Blogger Spleenie said...

Damn that is like a 2 minute walk from my place....Perfect opportunity to gatecrash something and I blow it...*doh*

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bake inspection importation sanskrit utilization articlesv nabros liberty deterring effects resist
lolikneri havaqatsu

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home